Translate

Monday, May 7

Street Style in Paris


Lina Zhang, Model, Paris

Today I'm wearing a coat I bought in Korea with a Michael Kors bag, Converse and leather pants by The Row.

Street Style Photoblog - Fashion Trends - Lina Zhang, Model, Paris

Hanneli Mustaparta, Blogger, Paris

Everything I'm wearing today is by Stella McCartney.
 Street Style Photoblog - Fashion Trends - Hanneli Mustaparta, Blogger, Paris

Montana Cox, Model, Paris

Today I'm wearing a Topshop jacket and jeans with vintage boots and a Givenchy bag.
Street Style Photoblog - Fashion Trends - Montana Cox, Model, Paris

Peony Lim, Blogger, Paris

This suit is vintage YSL. I'm wearing it with a Prada shirt, and a hat that's also vintage.
 Street Style Photoblog - Fashion Trends - Peony Lim, Blogger, Paris

Aimee Song, Blogger, New York

Today I've combined designer and high street. My jacket is Mango, my skirt is Zara and the sweater I'm wearing is vintage. My bag is from Botkier and my wedges are Burberry.
Street Style Photoblog - Fashion Trends - Aimee Song, Blogger, New York

The Clarins Sisters, It girls, New York

We're wearing a mixture of of Hermes, Proenza Schouler, Burberry, Topshop, Oakley glasses and vintage.

 Street Style Photoblog - Fashion Trends - The Clarins Sisters, It girls, New York

No comments:

Post a Comment