Translate

Sunday, May 6

Street Style in London


Yvonne Jokogbola & Clarrisa Henry, Bloggers, London

Yvonne (left): Today I'm wearing a vintage cardigan, American Apparel pants, NewLook shoes and a Primark bag. My hat is from Topshop.

Clarrisa: My knit's vintage too - but with shorts from H&M, Primark jeans and some shoes I bought on eBay.
Street Style Photoblog - Fashion Trends - Yvonne Jokogbola & Clarrisa Henry, Bloggers, London





Ellie Davies, Student, London

I love this playsuit; I bought it in a charity shop in Paris. Today, I'm wearing it with an ASOS cardigan, a Levi's jacket and Nike shoes.
Street Style Photoblog - Fashion Trends - Ellie Davies, Student, London





Sianon Foster, Student, London

The coat I'm wearing today I bought from Forever 21; my bag is from H&M and my necklace is Primark. The boots are Doc Martens, which I bought on eBay.
Street Style Photoblog - Fashion Trends - Sianon Foster, Student, London

Anna Plunkett, Designer, London

Today I'm wearing a Romance Was Born jacket with a Mark Fashion dress and my Chanel bag.

Street Style Photoblog - Fashion Trends - Anna Plunkett, Designer, London




MJ, Model, London

Today I've thrown a vintage shirt over a Shakuhachi dress.

Street Style Photoblog - Fashion Trends - MJ, Model, London


MJ, Model, London

Today I've paired a jacket by Mandy Coon with a vintage scarf/hat, Mulberry bag, Rag & Bone jeans and Doc Martens.
 Street Style Photoblog - Fashion Trends - MJ, Model, London

Poppy Delevingne, Model, London

I'm having a designer day: Michael Van DerHam skirt, Chanel boots, Christopher Kane top, Philosophy jacket, Miu Miu glasses.
Street Style Photoblog - Fashion Trends - Poppy Delevingne, Model, London

Jade Williams, Sunday Girl, London

Today I'm wearing a dress and shoes (which you can't see) by Kinder Aggugini, teamed with a jacket by The Kooples and a Nina Ricci bag.

Street Style Photoblog - Fashion Trends - Jade Williams, Sunday Girl, London

No comments:

Post a Comment