Translate

Sunday, April 22

Moving ..

The moving is very hard .. because you should to leave your family, friends your stuffs ..When I moved to Norway that was a very sad and hard period of my life because I doesn't had friends I could not talk the language and missed my friends, my stuffs , my "wonderland" C: And I can imagine what emotion if someone adopted from somewhere .. If your parents did not know because they threw ..when you do not know who was u are .. and you have problem's because that happened  with you , and you want explain from someone but you do not get .. :/ emhh I do not know what can I say but I think is a very bad thing if that happened with someone :/ I do not know that how can could be better but you need to try :)
3074756715_1_3_uxa0c3zr_large

No comments:

Post a Comment